Monday, July 11, 2011

Recovering.

I've been neglecting this little space. Not intentionally-- I've been meaning to revisit for quite some time, but my foggy, tired state has kept me from doing so. And any moment that I've had to get away, it was usually spent sleeping.  We've spent the last couple of weeks recovering from sickness in our house, laying low and not doing much of anything.

It started with a fever from Adelynn...
 6 days of a fever that ended with a cold.

She was miserable, and my heart broke as I wanted so desperately to make her feel better.
The cold was then passed to me, and then to Brian.

 My nerves ran high and I kept a watchful eye, praying we wouldn't share with Lillian. And surprisingly, she was the only one who escaped it..
Thankfully, We're all on the mend now and enjoying the beautiful summer.

We spent our weekend at home, but after 2 weeks of being stuck inside we were happy to be able to get out and enjoy the warm weather the weekend brought.

We're back in the outside world, and thankful for a new week.
Happy Monday!

No comments: