Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ohh, Baby.

Yes, it's true....



We've been praying for you, little one. We prayed that we would hear the news we've so been waiting for--the news of your existence, and we are continuing to pray for your development and safe arrival. We are so blessed and we couldn't be more thrilled. You don't know it yet, but you are already so loved. I have long dreamed of you, just as I did your sister. And a proud "big sister" she is...




We can't wait to meet you.
For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." --Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Excited for you, Brian and Adelynn! :)

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I am visiting from Enjoying the Small Things today and I am so happy for you! That is the most exciting news. Your daughter is just darling : ) Love her pretty eyes!