Tuesday, March 8, 2011

From this day forward...

I've said it before, but this time I'm serious. I'm going to start updating this blog more often. Truth is, I love blogging. I like reading blogs and I think about what I would blog, or what I'm going to blog, but it just never gets done. And a lot has changed in, umm, lets see...8 months! Including this little sweetie:


She has captured my heart. And seeing her and her big sister together..Well, it leaves me breathless.


She is such a good big sister. I knew she would be. She is always giving kisses, hugging her, talking to her, and telling her it's ok when she cries. She loves her. And we're working on the whole being gentle thing, reminding her she's not one of her baby dolls (Although, she thinks she is. Like sometimes when I pick Lillian up she shouts "mine!". Yeah, we're working on it :) )


Note: This was right before she tripped over her. Note to self: Be careful laying a baby on the floor when you have a 2 year old. Yeah, I'm working on it, too. :)


No comments: