Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Favorites.

These boots are her favorite.
She wears them on even the sunniest of days, and up until these last few days they have never actually been appropriately worn. I promised myself I'd take her out once spring came around and we had some warm rain showers. Only because I wished I had played in the rain more often when I was a kid. So with the rain, rain, and more rain Spring has brought us, I jumped on the idea. Brian gave me the typical parent response with an "Isn't she going to get sick?". Well, it's warm out and she takes a bath, right?



Sure, I'm getting just as tired of the rain as the next person. But if we're going to have it we might as well make the most of it. April showers bring May flowers. And hey, it's almost May!

If you haven't danced in the rain lately, DO IT! It's fun! :)

And one more favorite before parting.
She loves it and asks me to do it all the time. And I don't mind, because who says keeping up with kids isn't a workout? Do this a few times and you'll feel it.

~Happy Wednesday!~


1 comment:

Kristen said...

I absolutely every part of this post!