Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tired Baby, Tired Mommy.

It's getting late and I'm holding a tired baby girl who is fiercely fighting her sleep. We, in our infinite wisdom, decided to make a late evening trip to the grocery store. We didn't, however, take into consideration it would be her normal fussy time of the evening. And I realize, though I may think my baby is cute even when she is crying, others might not feel the same way. The stares we recieved proved this. About 10 aisles in we began moving at a much faster pace to get out quickly. And by the time we reached the checkout line, she quieted down and fell asleep. We'll just finish tomorrow.

But she is ohh so cute, no matter what her mood.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I'm in love with the last picture here of her sleeping...sweet Lillian!!