Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh, happy weekend.

I love weekends. Especially weekends when we have nowhere to be but here. And that's exactly what kind of weekend it was. Brian didn't have to go into work on Saturday, so we just relaxed at home. Oh how I love when he's home on the weekends. Our biggest outings were to the grocery store and to church. Brian's Uncle Dick and Aunt Alyce happened to be in town so we also met up with them for dinner, which was nice because we do not get to see them often. It was a great balance of relaxation, cleaning, and getting out for a bit.

We made brownies this weekend...


Yes, we had brownies in our house.

We don't anymore.

We kind of let the diet go this weekend. I did, however, say no to girl scout cookies when we were at the store. There's a first time for everything. We'll get back at it tomorrow, though.


More smiles have been coming. I never get tired of these smiles..

                          
I love how her little personality is coming out.
 
This one is blurry but I love it.

I can tell she's more like me and her sister is more like Brian. Adelynn was always a pretty laid back, easy going baby. Lillian is a little more high maintenance and requires a little more attention. Yeah, she's a lot like me. :) But we love her bunches!



A little bit more of that personality...

We tried the Bumbo. She didn't like it. She told me so.

Well, it's a new week. Back to work, diets, laundry and housework. Happy week..hope it's a good one for all!

No comments: