Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beautiful.

I love this little space of mine. It's much of an outlet for me--a place where I can come to put my thoughts into words, to share and refect on little moments which have been happening in our lives. Most of the time I just simply write, and sometimes..just sometimes, those emotions I'm feeling spill out into words and can be felt through my writing. Today was momentous for us. Not only was it Father's Day, but we also had Lillian dedicated in church. And though I have so many emotions going through me, I'm struggling to find the words. But it was beautiful.

God, Our Heavenly Father, chose us to be her parents.
Today, we affirmed our commitment to raise her to know Him. To know of His love for her--The love of her Heavenly Father.
He has put His child in our arms for a short time on this earth, and we will continuely seek His wisdom as we raise her...Our little miracle from God.
"One tiny hand to guide and hold,
One tiny life to shape and mold;
each child, a gift from God above,
a symbol of His strength and love."

2 comments:

Brianne said...

i love all your posts...rarely do i learn something new from them (since i talk to you many times a day), but i love reading what you are writing from your heart! i think it's special that our girls shared dedication Sunday, just like Cooper and Adelynn did just 2 years ago. i look so forward to watching them all grow up together. i know i've already mentioned this a few times today -- but your family is beautiful - love you friend!!

Kristen said...

Such breathtaking family photos. What a treasure to have.