Sunday, June 5, 2011

We made it.

It was a long 15 hours of driving straight through the night, but we have arrived. Exhausted, but here. We've made it to "the ocean", as Adelynn says.

 And the first thing we did when we got here was head to the beach. Because I have one goal for this week, and that's to turn my girls into beach babies.
 I think I may have my work cut out for me with Adelynn. Because not only did she not like the feeling of the sand on her feet, but she was also terrified of the water.
 At least I have one who's on the same page with me. :)
 She would only get near under the condition that Brian would not put her down. Oh, sweet Adelynn, this is something we're going to have to work on this week.
Very much looking forward to this week away. But for now, sleep is a priority.
More sun and sand tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh yay! I am so glad to hear you survived and made it to the ocean. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week away! Cute blog! Sarah S.