Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate, please.

I must confess, this dieting thing--it's not so easy. I'm pretty sure I'm wanting to eat more just because I'm watching what I'm eating..Like, I seriosuly wanted to give up on day 2 because the thought actually crossed my mind that I may never have another Arby's roast beef again. Or a McDonalds hamburger..or a Reese's peanut butter cup...or...or..or... I called Brian all day at work talking about what I was eating and what I wanted to eat, praying he would give me some confirmation.....just some kind of approval to go eat some chocolate! Ohh boy, am I lame! Lame and tired....and ok, maybe a little grouchy, too. But, I've been sticking to it..and I can do it. And I'm really only sharing this with you so if you happen to see me out and I'm holding a piece of chocolate or a hamburger in my hand you can smack it out....Just in case, ya know.

But other than that, the start of our week has been going pretty well. And my sweet girls are keeping me busy.....

  

This is pretty much what our dog does all day....

 
He'll target anyone with food. She's usually a pretty good sharer..


But there's always a price to be paid...


Happy Wednesday!!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hahaha, Oh I am laughing because I didn't know anyone else whined to their husband about what they want to eat and can't eat secretly hoping to get permission to eat it. Oh that's so me! :)

Your girls are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

oh friend...just eat that chocolate...you are beautiful!! and you are a nursing momma...the extra calories are a good thing :)

also -- i noticed you've rearranged the front room, can't wait to see it!!

love the pictures of the girls -- and your lipstick is gorgeous!

asked Cooper the other day, "cooper, who is Mollie's daddy?" -- he replies with, "pooper?"
"cooper, who is Mollie's mommy?" -- he replies with, "adelynn?"

hope you're having a good day...there is chocolate and pop in my house, if you wanna come over!!
brianne