Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shoes.

I have to say, I LOVE baby shoes. Despite the fact that 1) Babies really don't need shoes, and 2) They never stay on anyway. When Adelynn was a baby she had tons of shoes, but she never wore any of them. Her feet were so narrow and they always slipped right off.  Anyhow, I've been on a mission to find some tiny, tiny shoes for Lillian's little feet. It's hard enough just to find clothes that fit her, let alone shoes. But just for the fun of it, we whipped these out:


They are, in fact, doll shoes. American Girl doll shoes, actually. And to my surprise...


They fit perfectly! Hmmm..maybe we're on to something here... :)

3 comments:

Holly Doseck said...

If the shoes fit??? Clothes next???

Holly said...

That's what I'm thinking. :) We may have to give the clothes a try!

Kristen said...

Haha, it gives a whole new meaning to calling your little beauty a doll baby.