Friday, March 18, 2011

One of 'those' days

I'm, at the least, sleep deprived...

Today was one of  'those' days in our house. Ya know, A day when babies cry, toddlers throw tantrums, and nothing gets accomplished? It was not a bad day by any means, it was just a day where the expections I had set in my mind for how the day would go just simply weren't met. A day which has left this mama exhausted! And as anyone who has kids knows...you're just gonna have days like that! As I admired my babies tonight, though, all the stresses of the day seemed to melt away..

--insert picture of the girls that I didn't get around to taking. Because, again, just that kind of day--- :)

I'll give ya the one I took last night instead. Because I was digging my girls Valentine's day pajamas with her green St Patrick's day socks...


Rock it girl..way to be festive!

 Tomorrow is a new day...

And speaking of a new day, my dearest friend had her baby this morning, and tomorrow I get to meet her. I am SUPER excited!

And that's all I've got..because the contents of my day has left me tired, and my bed is calling my name...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Tell Bri "hi" from me! :)