Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reminiscing.

I've never been good about keeping up with baby books for either of my girls. And though I did have one for Adelynn, I never really took the time to document things in it. I know that's terrible, but one thing I have been pretty good about it taking pictures. I truly believe in the saying "a picture is more than a thousand words." I love looking back through old pictures and reminiscing. Those memories, the feelings felt at that very moment the picture was taken, are what words written in a book could never describe.

I've also tried to get better at capturing videos. Watching a milestone in real time is even better. So today, I reminisced. And I watched one of my favorite videos of Adelynn. One that still makes me laugh and cry joyful tears. It was recorded on August 2, 2009, she was exactly 6 months old and just learning how to crawl. And the best part of this video is how hard she's trying, which is just so Adelynn. And the panting is what makes me laugh the hardest.



Love this, always. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Holy cow, 6 months old and crawling! That's amazing! The panting made me laugh too!