Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sisters.

We often get the question, "Does Lillian look like Adelynn when she was a baby?" And yes, Adelynn had the same head full of dark hair. It wasn't until she was about 5 months old that it started to get lighter. Although, many people have mentioned they think Adelynn resembles Brian more and Lillian resembles me. So I decided to pull out some pictures to compare.

And you can definitely tell they're sisters...

Adelynn...

And Lillian...


So for the fun of it, I decided to put one of Adelynn's old sleeper's on Lillian and take a simliar picture.

Adelynn...
And Lillian...


Yep, they're definitely sisters! I'm interested to see if Lillian will keep her dark hair and eyes or if they'll get lighter like Adelynn's.

3 comments:

Anna said...

awesome! love the pictures of them in the same sleeper!! what a great idea- you even had the binki and blanket! this makes me want to put Tyler in one of Jasmine's old outfits and snap a picture...however, I don't think him or his daddy would ever forgive me :)

Holly said...

Too funny, Anna! :) I don't think Brian would have let me get away with it if we had a boy. ;)

Kristen said...

Oh my, that is a strong resemblance. If you would have posted both pictures and asked us to guess which one was Adelynn and which one Lillian, I am not sure I would have gotten it correct.