Monday, May 2, 2011

She's 2.

She's sweet, caring, funny, kind, cute, witty, loveable and energetic.


She's also demanding, strong-willed, picky, and dramatic.

She's 2.


My 2 year old, who:
-Sweetly told me she loved me this morning
-Consoled her sister when she was crying
-And sympathetically asked me if I was ok when I hit my arm on the counter

My 2 year old, who also:
-Got her golf clubs taken away from her for taking a swing at Brian
-Whacked her unsuspecting sister in the head
-And hit me while shouting "No!"

Yes, the wonderful characteristics of a 2 year old. 


Oh, how we love her so.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh Holly! Jasmine is giving me a run for my money these days as well...in fact, just before bed time I was telling myself over and over again "She's 2, She's 2, She's 2"...My sweet Jasmine has been "2" in every sense of the word these past couple of weeks- so glad to know that another mother is going through the same things! The age of 2 brings so much joy, laughter, and sweetness...but the grey hair is definitely starting to show up as well!

Kristen said...

This is the time when the monster from within comes out and we are left saying, "where has our sweet baby gone?" Isn't that what an early chapter in our group's book said? Something like that.

rebekahridgway said...

Two year olds are somewhat bipolar if you think about it!